• ½ kg beef cut into cubes or thin strips (recommended to use prime sirloin slice)
• 3 chopped garlic cloves
• 4 spoons finely chopped green onion
• 1 teaspoon grated ginger
• A bit of chili
• 2 spoons soy oil
• 3 spoons soy sauce
• 1 lemon grass stalk
• 2 spoons sugar
• 1 red pepper
• 1 cup vegetable/ chicken broth
• 20-30 basil leaves
• 400gr egg noodles
• Garnish: black sesame, basil leaves
1. sauté soy oil with meat, garlic, ginger, chili and black pepper in a wok, add broth, soy sauce and sugar.
2. let boil, add noodles and sauté until the sauce has reduced and cover the noodles.
3. put in a serving plate and garnish with sesame and basil.
*** you can give up the noodles and serve with steamed white rice***