Ingredients for 4 diners:
• 400gr rice noodles
• 5 crushed garlic cloves
• 2 spoons grated ginger
• 1 cup coconut milk
• 200gr tofu cut into 1X1 cm cubes
• 150gr toasted and peeled pistachio
• 2 cubed zucchinis
• 2 red peppers cut into strips
• 3 spoons prime green chili paste
• ½ cup vegetable broth/ water
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ cup frying oil- canola or soy
Preparation which can be done in advance:
• Ground toasted pistachio using Magimix blade until sandy texture, then add a bit of water until creamy/ paste texture.
• In a wok/ big wide pot- fry garlic and ginger with oil over medium flame until golden (1-2 minutes).
• Add vegetables and fry until soften.
• Add curry paste and fry for another minute while stirring.
• Add tofu cubes and fry for 2 more minutes.
• Add liquids: at the beginning, add broth/ water over high flame and then coconut milk, reduce the sauce in half and add salt.
Preparations before serving:
• Cook rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions, strain and pour to the pot with the sauce.
• Add pistachio paste and the rest of the ingredients while stirring and serve.
• Can be garnished with toasted pistachio and green onion.