• 1/2kg corn (fresh after removed from the cob or frozen/ canned)
• 100gr white onion (1/2 onion)
• Handful cilantro leaves
• Broth (vegetables/ chicken) or 1l water
• 20gr salt (1 flat teaspoon)
• 2gr white pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 150gr prime coconut milk
• 3 eggs
1. Put all ingredients (without the eggs) in a put and boil.
2. After boiled, lower to low flame and cook for 30 minutes. Turn off the flame and ground using “stick” until smooth texture.
3. In a separate bowl, scramble 3 eggs and add slowly while stirring when the flame is turned off.
4. Improve seasoning with sesame oil and / or salt.