• 2 peeled carrots, cut into thin strips/ matches
• 2 cucumbers cut into thin strips/ matches
• 1 Arabic lettuce head (inner leaves only), cut into thin strips.
• 2 green onions (stalks only) cut into rings.
• 200gr chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
• Sweet paprika
• 3 spoons peanut butter (recommended to warm slightly until soften)
• 4 spoons soy oil
• 1 spoon sweet chili sauce
• 1 teaspoon soy
• 1 spoon honey
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 small grated/ crushed garlic clove
• Pinch of salt
• 1 spoon toasted/ salted chopped peanuts
Start with the dressing: mix well all dressing ingredients using blender or bowl until smooth mixture.
Then, sauté chicken strips using frying pan, a few minutes for every side, mix all vegetables with the sauce, spread chicken breast strips on top, garnish with chopped peanuts to taste, serve and enjoy!